We have a great team and we’d love for you to join us! We are safety conscious and dedicated to helping our employees learn and grow!
JOB SUMMARY: Safely and efficiently provides asphalt, site, and sealcoating applications to customers of Libs Paving Co., Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (will include but not limited to):
- Follows any and all direction from Libs Paving Management team as well as Superintendent, Foremen, Lead man or Equipment Operator.
- When driving company vehicles follows proper daily checklist and inspection procedures while completing documentation of same as required.
- Takes necessary precautions to insure job is being done in the safest manner possible. Is mindful of their personal safety as well as safety of coworkers and customers.
- Safely and efficiently operates blower, saw, weed eater and compactor plate to prepare job sites for paving.
- Safely and efficiently operates shovel, rake, tamp, and broom on paving projects.
- Effectively communicates with other crew members.
- Insures site safety by installing barricades as necessary.
- Accurately cuts in sealer, installs crack filler, spray sealer and/or tack.
- Adheres to all safety rules established in the Libs Paving Safety Program.
- Responsible for keeping truck interiors clean of debris while traveling to and from job sites.
- Maintains a high level of discipline and professionalism as a representative of Libs Paving Co.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Valid driver’s license preferred. Must hold for three (3) years to drive company owned vehicles.
- Must pass drug test and keep COATS card valid.
- Must be dependable with good to excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Construction industry experience knowledge or training preferred.
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to withstand various climate conditions including extreme heat and humidity.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Libs Paving Co. is an equal opportunity employer and one of the top paving companies hiring the best.
Please download and fill out the Libs-Paving-Application below, or contact Marketta, our HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 944-8942 for more information on specific job openings.